Hello everyone, welcome back!! March is almost over (March went by so quickly) and I’ve got some current obsessions from this month, so here they are; Enjoy!
1. My first obsession are the Steve Madden Charlez Sandals! They are the comfiest sandals & I love the color and the lace up feature. They are my go to sandals for on the go, plus they look great with literally any outfit!
2. My second obsession is the Burts Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser; it’s heaven in a bottle. This cleanser keeps my skin soft and oh-so hydrated! I definitely recommend.
3. My third obsession has been the New Balance Jcrew 696 (I’m pretty sure, but they will be linked) Tennis Shoes. They are so fun and super comfy!
4. My fourth obsession has been my Patagonia Half Zip. I got it in white so it could match with everything, and it sure does! It’s super comfy, but also very lightweight.
5. My fifth obsession has been my pearl earrings from Francesca’s Boutique. They go with everything plus they add a classy touch to any outfit!
1 2 3 4 5
I hope you guys liked this post! Have an amazing day and a great Easter!
Hello everyone! For this post, I am going to share my favorite sandals for the upcoming Spring/ Summer season, which are all under $100!!! Plus, all of these great pieces can be found on one site, Steve Madden; so if you like what you see check out SteveMadden.com!
The first pair are the Donddi Sandals which look great to jazz up any outfit! My sister actually has these sandals & says they are super cute, very comfy, and easy for on the go!
The second pair are the Olivia Sandals (which are $50), aren’t they adorable?! I love the gold color, but it also comes in an animal print, green, orange, and white/gold pair!
The third pair are the Remmyy Sandals which come in 4 different colors! I love the lace up feature to it, which makes it so much easier to spice up any dress or skirt!
The fourth pair are the Ambler Sandles, I am in love with the crossing of the straps & the color (which can be found in 3 fun colors)!
The fifth pair are the Charlez Sandals, which I’ve already ordered for the spring season! I purchased the nude color, because I felt it would match everything, but I love the black and animal print ones just as much! These are also the lace up type, which I am so pumped to rock with a dress, skirt, or jeans!
I hope you guys liked this post, and I hope you guys have/ had a great spring break! See you guys next Sunday (I am going to try to post every sunday now, so watch out on that day for new posts)! Bye!
I’ve prepared an outfit that you guys are sure to love with my favorite, a striped tee! This outfit is great for pretty much any occasion because you can jazz it up from day to night.
I paired this red striped tee from Old Navy with a statement necklace from Charlotte Russe (this place is great for cheap, cute jewelry). I wanted to go for a simple, but super classy outfit that is perfect for school or a night out.
I topped off the look with a classic french braid going into a high pony tail. I love this hairstyle because it gets your hair out of your face, but spices up any outfit!
And of course, I had to add a statement necklace to this outfit, because it adds something extra!
I hope you guys like these type of outfit posts; Have a great day!!